The Czech police have recommended that two more people face trial for expressing approval on the internet of last year’s terrorist attack in New Zealand. The police have now called for a total of five people to be tried for the support of terrorism in this connection, a representative of the Supreme State Attorney’s Office in Prague said on Tuesday. The charge carries a maximum prison sentence of 15 years.
According to previous information, 12 people in the Czech Republic are being investigated on suspicion of publicly approving of a terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch that left 51 people dead.
Milan Kundera is a ‘moral relativist’ with much to hide, says Czech author of controversial new biography
Czech Republic opens up to more tourists from Europe and beyond as coronavirus travel restrictions eased
Janek Rubeš: The only question I get – and there are thousands of them – is, Can we come to Prague?
Facemask requirement eased but new restrictions for area hit by spike in Covid-19 cases
Czech nation pays tribute to Milada Horáková on 70th anniversary of her judicial murder